Pridneprovsk regional scientific-technical center of technical protection of information
The head - Alexander Kruchinin.
The Pridneprovsk regional scientific-technical center of technical protection of information (PRSTCTPI) is created in 1998 on the basis of State higher educational institution �National Mining University� (at that time - National mining academy of Ukraine) by the joint order of the State committee of Ukraine concerning the state secrets and technical protection of information and the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sport of Ukraine.
The main objectives of PRSTCTPI are:
- provision of technical information security;
- implementation the scientific-research and developmental works;
- participation in training and retraining of specialists in the direction "Information Security".
PRSTCTPI has the right and provides the following services for technical protection of information:
- development of concept and creation an integrated system of information security in informational-telecommunication systems;
- development of concept and creation of a complex of technical protection of information of the information activities object;
- certification of a complex of technical protection of information;
- state examination of the comprehensive security system of information in informational-telecommunication systems;
- identification of technical leakage channels of speech and imagery information generated by the unauthorized use of embedded devices on the object of informational activity;
- evaluation the effectiveness of the rooms screening.
Creation of PRSTCTPI allowed to provide quality training of specialists in the direction "Information Security" in three specialties: the system of technical information security, the security of informational and communication systems; informational security management.
PRSTCTPI implements the concept of a science, education and production association.
Address: 49005, Dnipro, pr. Dmytra Yavornytskoho, 19
Phone: (056) 373-07-37